Watch a quick Screencast
- Use boilerplates to quickly setup a site.
- Write minimal templates with Mustache.
- Create flexible site structures with inheritable layouts and partials.
- Define page contents in JSON.
- Use Markdown to write formatted content.
- Use CoffeeScript and LESS if that's your thing.
- Minify and bundle assets before serving.
- Preview changes on the fly, while you develop.
- Set cache headers and compress responses. (play nice with CDNs)
- Easily publish to Amazon S3 or to a custom server with SFTP.
- And More..
How to Use
- Download and Install Node.js.
- Install Punch
npm install -g punch
- Create your site -
punch setup mysite